* This policy covers how Tarkington Home Inspections treats personal information that we receive, including information related to your past use of Tarkington Home Inspections services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
* Tarkington Home Inspections collects personal information only when you schedule an inspection. When using the web form to schedule an inspection, all information collected is sent to our office. The information will be removed from the email servers at a later date. The personal information is stored in our records for a period of time, as specified by law.
* Tarkington Home Inspections automatically receives and records information on our web host's server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Tarkington Home Inspections cookie information, and the pages you request.
* Tarkington Home Inspections uses information to schedule a property inspection, contact you when concerns arise before or after the inspection, and for delivery of the final report, whether by email or the US postal service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* Tarkington Home Inspections does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstance:
* Tarkington Home Inspections may set and access Tarkington Home Inspections cookies on your computer. These cookies primarily affect Real Estate agents and are used in the password protected areas of the website to verify permissions.